8' x 10' Beige/Teal Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is versatile enough to fit a variety of motifs — from classic to contemporary. Colorful tones and intricate details highlight this vibrant Peshawar Ziegler rug. The wealth of high-quality detail displayed on this rug can only be achieved with a dense knot count. The border surrounding this beautiful piece displays colorful floral designs while the inner design area displays larger designs with beautiful natural color.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 10 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-4-12-476