7' x 10' Latte/Ivory Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This classic 7' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug features a unique color scheme of beige, rust, and gold. Brighten up your space by displaying this handcrafted work of art, which features traditional designs and a perfectly symmetrical pattern. This elegant, hand-knotted rug has timeless style and high-quality wool fibers. Simply durable. You'll love it for years to come.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. When it comes to durability, our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are tough to beat. To learn more on how to make your rug last longer, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our rugs are offered at lower costs because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free.
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-4-12-478