6' x 8' Lavender/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Soft lavender tones and warm beige colors blend together beautifully in this hand-knotted 6' x 8' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Traditional motifs are woven across the rug's canvas in a balanced, harmonious method; most reflect elements traditional in oriental rug design, such as husks, vines, flowers, leaves, pomegranates, and buds. This beautiful rug is perfect as a sophisticated backdrop to your space.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. When it comes to durability, our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are tough to beat. To learn more on how to make your rug last longer, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our rugs are offered at lower costs because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free.
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 5 ft. 5 in. W x 8 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP6-1-12-281