8' x 10' Crimson/Vanilla Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Three base layers of red, cream and dark grey build depth and contrast in this strikingly beautiful 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Impress guests with this stunning wool rug, which features intricate designs overlaid on a multi-colored backdrop. Its rich, dark base colors provide the perfect platform to display complex designs which feature floral motifs and elegant lines. Perfect for any room that needs a bold and vibrant transformation.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 7 ft. 92 in. W x 9 ft. 83 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-318