8' x 8' Coal/Sandy Beige Round Rug
Strong color contrasts of deep, coal black and light sandy tan and gold give this 8' x 8' Round Rug bold character. Its round shape makes it perfect for a hallway or entryway, and its blossoming pattern adds elegance and femininity to its simplistic color scheme. The rug features a light border and pops of coral red and olive green with motifs around the edges; its darker interior features more traditional motifs. This is the perfect round area rug for your home!
- Decided to rock the circular-shaped rug in your home? Our Round Rugs are perfect for creating movement and intimacy in a room. They are made with wool humanely sheered from sheep in New Zealand. Each rug is hand-knotted only by the best artisans in the rug-making industry and dyed using only the finest organic dyes. Want to know how to make sure your round rug fits comfortably and beautifully into your space? Check out our blog post on Designing With Round Area Rugs to learn more. Here at RugKnots, our prices are below retail because we purchase them directly from the factory and ship to your door. Buy as many rugs as you want. Shipping is always free! And if you don’t love it, you can return or exchange it for free - Guaranteed!
- Collection: Round
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 8 ft. 1 in. W x 8 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-388