8 ' x 10' Ebony/Caramel Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Embellish your room with this richly elegant 8 ' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. It features caramel-colored tans and sandy golds that are knotted into an intricate design across a dark slate background. This classic rug has traditional floral motifs and patterns, which form a pleasing symmetry from edge to edge. A detailed border and short, delicate fringe frame the rug, giving it a strong, balanced character.
- At Rugknots, we have colorful and on-trend Peshawar Ziegler Rugs for every lifestyle and budget. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Because of their muted and earthy tones, Peshawar Ziegler Rugs work in a myriad of interiors. We recommend displaying one in your bedroom, living room or library. For more decorating tips, check out this blog post on How To Decorate With Your Oriental Rug. We promise a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee if you change your mind. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 10 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-46