8' x 11' Sage/Buttermilk Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Enhance any space with this exquisite 8' x 11' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Olive greens, creamy whites, and warm browns are knotted together for a soft, welcoming effect. This 100% wool rug features traditional Peshawar Ziegler patterns which include floral motifs, buds, vines, leaves, geometric shapes, and more. Four main motifs dominate the rug's center and are framed by an intricate border.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. We recommend adding a Peshawar Ziegler Rug in your bedroom, dining room or living room. For more tips, check out this blog post on How To Choose An Area Rug For Your Living Room. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Green
- Size: 8 ft. 1 in. W x 11 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-12-7-1617