8' x 12' Chocolate/Cream Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Neutral shades of grey, black, and cream mix with soft blues and bright aquamarines in this imaginative and beautiful 8' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. A complex, intricate border stretches almost halfway to the rug's center, featuring miniature flowers and large, royal motifs. Shades of rose and pink add warmth and contrast.
- At RugKnots, we create unique pieces for beautiful homes like yours. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on How to Design Your Office Like a Boss to learn more. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 8 ft. 11 in. W x 12 ft. 5 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-12-7-1629