4' x 6' Ruby Red/Cream Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Fire up the design for your next room with this vibrant 4' x 6' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. It features a bold red color and large floral patterns. Beige, gold, and a hint of lavender tone down this lovely rug's rich color scheme. Short fringe and a sparsely patterned design ensure that this rug's bold red center gets the attention it deserves.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by the most skilled artisans who use old world weaving techniques. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. When you by a rug from us, you're not just beautifying your space but you're also helping change the lives of children in Pakistan. Here at Rugknots, we help provide education and health care to carpet knotting families in Pakistan by donating 15% of the rug's proceeds. To know more about this, don't forget to read this blog post on Saving a Child's Future One Rug at a Time. Grab your Peshawar Ziegler Rug now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 4 ft. W x 5 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1281