10' x 14' Aubergine/Honey Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This beautiful 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is a perfect addition to any space in your home. It features mesmerizing intricacy, delicate patterns, a brilliant assortment of colors and a soothing sheen. This work of art will certainly bring instant style to your space. Hand-crafted using pure wool.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by our expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This process not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. When it comes to durability, the Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are tough to beat. Make it last longer by reading these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. At RugKnots, you can buy Peshawar Ziegler Rugs at a lower cost because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Plus, we offer Huge Savings, Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping). Shop this rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Aubergine
- Size: 10 ft. 4 in. W x 14 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1109