A warm color palette completes a Southwestern style rug. This rug features abstract wood grain design in autumn colors that surely adds the warmth and coziness your space needs. This pure wool Indian rug from our Impressions collection will be a great addition to your home decor which you can easily switch from indoor to outdoor design.
- Southwestern rugs are famous for its warm colors and this hand-tufted Indian rug will definitely make you feel the Southwestern vibe in your home. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a commonly used material for rug making. Area rugs can take a big bite of your home design budget especially high-value rugs like wool rugs. However, wool rugs are valued for its durability and long lasting properties so it's definitely worth every penny. Like any rug material, proper care and maintenance help lengthen the life span of your rugs. Know how to care for your rugs to keep them looking new. Add this rug to your collection of home decor and make worlds of difference in your design. Shop this rug at RugKnots!
- Collection: Impressions Collection
- Primary Color: Autumn
- Made in: India
- Size: 5'3x8', 8'x8', 8'x11', 9'6"x13'6"
- Pile Height: 0.50
- Construction: Indian Hand Tufted
- Material: 100% NEW ZEALAND WOOL
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: IMPREIP-06AUT