A rustic rosy brown background sets the stage for the intricate, daffodil-colored design featured in this one-of-a-kind rug. This sophisticated style piece would look great against dark wood floors or antique furniture. Made with 100% New Zealand Wool, this Wool & Silk rug offers design and function.
- This arcane piece of beauty showcases a texture-rich covering. Hand-knotted by professional rug makers using fine silk and authentic wool, and adorned with subtle yet oriental motifs, the 5' x 9' Cinnamon/Golden Yellow Wool And Silk Rug is indeed a conversation starter. The enthusiastic vibe due to its sunny color invites everyone to stay lively through any activity or despite the lack of it.
- RugKnots offers a wide range of oriental and sophisticated handmade rugs. Through every fiber of the piece, you'll be able to see the immense care it received and the top-notch materials used to come up with such a breath-taking ensemble. This luxury rug can be placed in the bedroom, dining room and living room.
- Want to make sure you're buying the correct rug for your place? We know how hard it is to make a decision especially if you're shopping rugs online for the first time. Luckily, we have this blog post to guide you through the challenge of choosing the rug color that will complement your space and furniture collection.
- Buy as many of these rugs as you can without additional fees! Our items come with FREE shipping and 30-day FREE return guarantee so you can shop with no worries. For more info about this, please check our shipping and return/refund guides.
- Collection: Wool & Silk
- Primary Color: Beige
Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE