8' x 10' Sand/Teal Ikat Rug
A mixture of earth, sky and water colors, this Ikat rug is an amazing classical work of art. The well distributed colors and classic complex pattern of the 8' x 10' Sand/Teal Ikat Rug perfectly worked toward each other forming this unique interior piece.
- The 8' x 10' Sand/Teal Ikat Rug features earthly colors with well distributed sky and water colors that fits perfectly with the ancient classic intricate pattern found entirely in this large area rug. This unique Ikat rug is a perfect adornment to your receiving areas, such as living rooms and dining rooms. The interesting look of this matter will surely make everyone "wowed". It features cool blue shade that plays against warm beige in this interesting, elegant work of art. A balanced floral design is displayed across the rug's canvas, showing simple buds, leaves, vines, and more. The true craftsmanship of this large area rug shows the precision and detail taken to craft such an intricate piece of art. This area rug is made with accuracy through Hand-knotted process, a manual weaving by hand practice mostly in Pakistan. The 8' x 10' Sand/Teal Ikat Rug is made of pure New Zealand wool; soft and warm bringing forth beauty and durability at the same time. The inviting colors are produced using all natural vegetable dyes. It was washed and dried accurately to acquire its interesting color combination. RugKnots has been producing high quality rugs for over 30 years now. The 8' x 10' Sand/Teal Ikat Rug is one of the best deals brought by the well experienced company; RugKnots. They do not just provide the best rugs that fit your space but FREE SHIPPING for any US orders. Plus, 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, absolutely hassle free!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1779