10' x 14' Tribal Gold/Midnight Blue Peshawar Ziegler Rug
From a distance, this 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug may seem pretty average, but the closer you get, the more detail you see. A large piece of elegance, this lovely rug is perfect for any big space. Your guests won't be able to look away and will be truly captivated. Beautiful and durable. Built to last for generations.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. The meticulous process is making these rugs is done in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations, by the hands of skilled weavers. They are hand-knotted using 100% pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Want to know how to make your Peshawar Ziegler Rug last a long time? Check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. You can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free. If you don't like it, you can return it for Free - Guaranteed!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 9 in. W x 14 ft. 0 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1177