A light pearl white and a contrasting black border dominate this 9' x 12' Persian rug - while blushing red, sage green, and walnut play among its intricate patterns. This Persian is detailed and balanced with a sprawling motif pattern. Add fun and character to space by displaying this earthy Persian area rug in your home!
- Pak Persian Rugs undergo a meticulous weaving process as each thread is hand-knotted to form a complex design. When buying rugs from RugKnots, you are not only investing in one of the highest fabricated wool rugs in the world but also a piece of legacy to properly display in your home. Our Persian Rugs are made from 100% New Zealand wool and dyed using all-natural vegetable dyes. They are carefully and artistically weaved by artisans with years of craftsmanship and experience in carpet-making. The trend of Persian Rugs has been in spotted by interior magazines, stylist, designers, and bloggers. We recommend displaying one in your living room, kitchen or bedroom. For more tips, check out this blog post on How to Achieve Boho Chic Style in Your Home. Take advantage of our 100% Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns. Enjoy shopping with us!
- Collection: Persian Area Rugs
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 9 ft. W x 12.17 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP16-1-12-248
100% Refunds & Free 30 Day Returns
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
We cover shipping BACK to our warehouse and honor a 100% money back guarantee.
- To insure a proper credit, please contact RugKnots Customer Care toll-free at 240-452-4602. We will be happy to assist you, address your needs and provide you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, along with a return shipping label.
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it.
When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your item, you should mail it to:
140 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite F, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.