10' x 14' Cocoa/Sand Dollar Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This mesmerizing 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug will create a royal ambiance to your space. It's the perfect addition to any neutral room looking for a little something extra! Its intricate pattern makes it stand out from a plain beige or brown rug. This well-crafted, hand knotted, and elegant Peshawar Ziegler rug is perfect for your home or office.
- Peshawar Rugs are known far and wide for their classic and eastern looks. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by our expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are built to last for generations. To learn more about how to take care of your rugs, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. At RugKnots, you can buy your Peshawar Ziegler rug at a lower cost because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Buy as many as you want, the shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 14 ft. 0 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1128