6 x 9 Teal/Beige Ikat Rug
This 6 x 9 teal and beige rug is a finely handmade area rug with combinations of shades of blue and tan. With allusions to earth, water, and the sky, this rug offers an inviting vibrant appearance that surely everyone can appreciate. A piece of interior artwork that goes perfectly with your furniture in your living room and dining area.
- This Ikat rug showcases its popular faded design, a result of hand-knotting pre-dyed wool fibers making it challenging to perfectly match the fibers' colors to achieve a more precise output. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a durable natural fiber, non-toxic and non-allergenic making it safe for any room in your home even for a kid's room. The cultural and traditional appearance of this rug gives everyone a glimpse of how wonderful diverse cultures are. A piece of interior artwork that goes perfectly with your furniture in your living room and dining area. It is dyed using harm-free vegetable dyes, washed and dried properly to achieve its overdyed finish. RugKnots aims not only to provide high-quality area rugs but we also strive for customer satisfaction. When you shop at RugKnots, you don't only get amazing deals and discounts, you get FREE SHIPPING with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 6 ft. W x 9 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1728