Gold represents prosperity. It has been used widely as a color for adornment, from decorative ornaments, paints, jewelry or even in sewn decorations like curtains and rugs. A gold rug may not be as expensive as pure gold jewelry and decor pieces but it gives the same lavish vibe to any space. This 6x9 Ikat rug is a fine combination of dominant gold and a touch of ivory.
- From ancient times up until today, gold is found everywhere and has upheld its value and worth. A gold rug may not be as expensive as pure gold jewelry and decor pieces but it gives the same lavish vibe to any space. This regular sized rug is very popular in many home designs. The inviting vibrant appearance of the rug is dyed with natural vegetable dyes, harm-free and environmentally friendly, washed and dried accordingly to produce the lavish patterns. It is crafted from soft and durable New Zealand wool, making it ideal for any space whether a living area, dining, bedroom or kitchen. This hardwearing floor piece can stand heavy foot traffic and with regular cleaning is sure to last a very long time. The lavish look that this rug exudes will help put together a sophisticated and elegant design so you can easily achieve your desired home style by adding decor pieces in the same color palette for a cohesive design. Let RugKnots provide you with the best rugs available online with the best deals.
- Collection: Ikat Rugs
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 6 ft. W x 8 ft. 10 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1691