6 x 9 Sand/Ivory/Tan Ikat Rug
Add character and depth to a space by displaying this one-of-a-kind rug. Made completely by hand, this beautiful work of art is both beautiful and durable. Traditional Ikat patterns are woven across the rug's canvas in an unstructured yet symmetrical way. The rug's color palette spans across the beige spectrum, ranging from rich gold to soft cream. A barely noticeable border adds balance to a slightly abstract and natural-looking design. Colors found in this rug are Gold and Ivory.
- The rug's pattern is loosely geometric, with abstract figures repeated in a symmetrical pattern from edge to edge. Bring in diversity in your space with this traditional rug that you can easily blend in for a contemporary style. A versatile art piece that is sure to find a spot in your home. Made of pure New Zealand wool, a durable and hardwearing natural fiber popular for rug making. Ikat rugs are well known for their intricate details from tribal-inspired to batik to geometric patterns. This Pakistani rug from our Ikat collection is an absolute must-have for homeowners wanting to get a high-quality rug that is durable and long-lasting. Shop this rug now and enjoy the best offers only at RugKnots!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 6 ft. W x 8 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1534