10’ x 14’ Charcoal/Ivory Ikat Rug
Shades of Grey and Ivory mixed together to form the classic antique finished of this Ikat rug. The 10’ x 14’ Charcoal/Ivory Ikat Rug features ornamental-liked patterns scattered at all sides and corners of this rug. This traditional finished rug is one of a kind, an artistic piece that beautifies your home.
- Grey is one of the best color ideal for interior design. Over thousands of shades of grey are available for specific use, including pieces and materials for interior designer. One of the reasons why grey is perfect for interior designing, Grey is a color that goes along well with furniture. The 10’ x 14’ Charcoal/Ivory Ikat Rug is made best to add art and beauty to our home. This unique piece is of Ika byt rug shows off its fine antique-inspired style with its conservative muted colors and simple elegant pattern. The small repeating designs show the beautiful detailed quality of this rug. This oversized large area rug is ideal for immense rooms in your house; such as your living room or in your dining room. This classic design area rug is made with the use of 100% wool from New Zealand. It is produced through manual hand weaving known in Pakistan as Hand-Knotted. Hand-knotted rugs are durable and sure to last longer period of time. Once fully weaved, the rug is dyed using natural vegetable dyes, washed and dried accordingly to attain the desired look – antique liked finish. This rug is available ready at RugKnots, where the best and authentic hand-knotted rugs are sold at a reasonable price. Get yours and avail of FREE SHIPPING and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for free!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 10 ft. W x 14 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1749