9' x 12' Distressed Gold/Slate Grey Wool & Silk Rug
Add cheer and warmth to a room by displaying this unique Oriental rug. The rug's fun, festive appearance is a result of its bright gold, cool grey motif design! Made of 100% New Zealand Wool, this rug provides design and function all in one!
- With its brilliant and classic vibe, this one-of-a-kind wool and silk rug make great home decor for those who prefer a cheerful place to stay at. The dominating distressed gold act as the main entrée that overstates the fine texture of the piece. On the other hand, the slated grey details gradually bloom into the perspective for a mystifying effect. Made out of pure silk and 100% wool from New Zealand, the piece showcases great quality and durability. After the dyeing process, each rug goes through a series of stone-washing to reveal its best demeanor. White-glove constructed by expert rug artisans from Pakistan, the hand-knot item is a possible heirloom piece your next of kin would love to inherit. Buying rugs online may seem like a challenging task. Fortunately, we at RugKnots came up with some guides to make this process a whole lot easier and safer for every consumer. Read this blog post for the ultimate rug shopping guide. If you need to know more about hand-knotted rugs, here's an article that will give you all the info you need. RugKnots offer the most affordable, high-quality rugs online. All purchases are guaranteed FREE shipping so you can buy many rugs as you want without expensive shipment fees. Moreover, transactions are protected with our 30-day return/refunds warranty for our customer's peace of mind.
- Collection: Wool & Silk
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. W x 11 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: HU9-12-7-1651