This unique 6' x 9' Gold/Honey/Beige Ikat Rug features fun, circular designs, and a warm neutral color scheme. A horizontal pattern plays across the rug, repeating itself in a balanced, harmonious way. Sweet colors like gold, honey, and beige are sure to complement any home, any style, any room. You will love this gorgeous piece of neutral decor to complete your home's look.
- Golden tones contrasting against a cream background makes this rug look elegant. Each row of golden designs is bordered by faded designs to create a shadow effect. This intricate pattern is beautifully simple but detailed at the same time. The meticulous process of creating an Ikat rug is painstaking and required skills making this rug a highly valuable decor. Ikat rugs are well known for their intricate patterns and blurred effect due to the process of manually knotting pre-dyed fibers to create the design. Although the rugs display blurred designs, the rare production of this type of rug from intensive labor skills requirement makes this a highly valuable decor piece. You can easily blend this rug with other design elements in any color palette. This versatile piece can be used for indoor or outdoor design because of its material and construction. Shop now at RugKnots and get HUGE DISCOUNTS!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 6 ft. W x 8 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1533