This gold and ivory Ikat rug in popular 6x9 size is a great floor decor that will help you achieve a lavish or luxurious ambiance for your space. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a durable natural fiber, non-toxic and non-allergenic making it safe for any room in your home even for a kid's room.
- This Ikat rug showcases its popular faded design, a result of hand-knotting pre-dyed wool fibers making it challenging to perfectly match the fibers' colors to achieve a more precise output. Adorning a space with this glamorous color will create a classy and elegant home design. This 6x9 area rug is mostly used to decorate living rooms, dining areas, offices, bedrooms and regular sized areas in your house. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a specially designed material specially selected for its comfort, strength, and performance. This Ikat rug was dyed using natural vegetable dyes, washed and dried accordingly to produce a unique complex pattern that visibly stands out on the rug's design. RugKnots aims not only to provide high-quality area rugs but we also strive for customer satisfaction. When you shop at RugKnots, you don't only get amazing deals and discounts, you get FREE SHIPPING with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 9 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1707