A combination of earth colors, the 6' x 10' Beige/Sand Ikat Rug gives an elegant vibe to any space in your house. It is considered to be one of RugKnots' large area rugs with discreet shades of brown such as beige, tan, gold and sand. It is a perfect rug for interior designing your receiving areas.
- The 6' x 10' Beige/Sand Ikat Rug has a thick multi-layered border and intricate designs enclosed in the borders. The pattern, boarders and color distribution of this Ikat rug absolutely produced an elegant piece of classic art. This large area rug shows the true precision of hand-knotted rugs. This rug boasts four different and unique borders; each border displays a different design pattern that varies in different tones of gold, within the borders are rows of designs that are fit snugly together. This rug is made of 100% wool from New Zealand. It brings warmth feeling to every space; providing the homely feeling of security. It is dyed using non-toxic and harm free vegetable dyes that are known to be long lasting. Oriental Rugs are rugs made of pure wool and done through hand-knotted, a process practiced in Pakistan of manual hand weaving that promotes accuracy and durability. RugKnots is know for best quality Oriental rugs, they sell nothing but all authentic Oriental rugs from the heart of Pakistan. Get your 6' x 10' Beige/Sand Ikat Rug for FREE SHIPPING and with 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 6 ft. W x 9 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1765
View our full collection of high quality Ikat rugs here