Glitz and glamour does not only for fine metal, but also suits rugs, yes rugs! The 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rug is a combination of earthly colors tan and gold. Despite the combination, the golden shade greatly illuminates the entire rug, making it classy and perfect for your neutral painted space.
- The 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rug features a multi-layered boarder enclosed in another larger boarder with fine intricate tribal pattern. Gold is a color for courage and passion; characteristics that are all honed from home, from the environment that we always live in. This Ikat rug will give us a reminder that in despite all odds, life like gold should be treated with value, life like gold, it is indestructible. The fine pattern of the 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rug is one of its kinds, crafted through hand-knotting process in Pakistan using pure New Zealand wool. It is pigmented using natural vegetable dyes, washed and properly dried to exhibit its radiant appearance. Here at RugKnots, we make sure our customers will get nothing, but the best oriental rugs made of 100% wool, no fakes, all are authentic, check out our blog, 7 Signs Your Oriental Rug is Fake for ideas on how to identify an genuine oriental rugs from forged ones. We don’t just sell high quality rugs but we also aim for our customer satisfaction. Get yourself an elegant rug, buy the 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rugand get a FREE SHIPPING for all US orders, plus a 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE also for free!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 6 ft. W x 9 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1765
View our full collection of high quality Ikat rugs here