10' x 14' Ivory/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
The warm tones of this 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug are brilliant if you want to create a cozy atmosphere. It features intricate design and subdued colors, making it ideal within any big living space. This beige masterpiece did not come to fruition easily— as it was hand-knotted from 100% wool. Display it over a dark hardwood floor to add warmth, comfort, and complementary style.
- At Rugknots, we provide you with colorful and on-trend Peshawar Ziegler Rugs for every lifestyle and budget. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug to add comfort and visual appeal to any space. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. We promise a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee if you change your mind. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Ivory
- Size: 10 ft. 2 in. W x 13 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1131