10' x 14' Crimson/Ivory Peshawar Ziegler Rug
The invigorating colors and patterns in this 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug will give your home an elegant and fresh appearance. It's perfect for adding a sophisticated and classic style to your space. It fits with any great room or living area where you want to add an authoritative feel. Made from the finest wool from New Zealand. Durable and guaranteed to last a lifetime, making it a worthy investment.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. Peshawar Ziegler Rugs complement a wide variety of contemporary and traditional decor. We recommend displaying one under your coffee table or in your library. For more tips, check out this blog post on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. At RugKnots, you can buy your Peshawar Ziegler rug at a lower cost because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Buy as many as you want, the shipping is always free. We also offer Huge Savings and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping).
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Ivory
- Size: 10 ft.1 in W x 13 ft. 10 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1208