8' x 10' Black/Blue Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Romance is knotted into every fiber of this large 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug! It features feather-soft greys, gothic blacks, creamy whites, and sky blues. Cool elegance is achieved by mixing an intricate design with refreshing colors. Lovely floral motifs are scattered across the rug's figure in perfect symmetry, and soft, curved lines give this rug charming, enchanting character. It's a beautiful rug that's perfect for any modern space.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler Rug
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-12-7-1610