Go modern with this eye-catching Oriental rug. Bold stripes play against traditional designs and abstract splotches of color. Made with 100% New Zealand Wool, you don't have to sacrifice style or durability with this hand-knotted rug!
- It's impossible to resist the beauty of this handmade wool and silk rug. The combination of horizontal conventional patterns and balanced colors of moss green, tawny and beige will surely entice a good taste. The hand-knotted piece displays truly breathtaking elements that it stands out among many luxury items. Add this to your living area, hallway and dining area to impress guests who love to wander around homes for inspiration or something to be fascinated about. This wool and silk rug adds a contemporary feel to various types of setting.
- Hand-knotted by skilled RugKnots artisans, every piece is crafted to perfection. Every piece in our wool and silk collection is cruelty-free and constructed using pure silk and 100% New Zealand wool. After the hand-knotting process, the rugs are pigmented using natural vegetable dye. The eye-catching old world effect comes out after a series of stone-washing, a technique used to enhance the appearance of different fabrics.
- We know how challenging it is to choose the perfect rug for a particular area. Here are some tips in buying a rug based on area and price. If you think that this item is not the right item for you, we'd like to recommend another exceptional collection composed of natural fiber rugs.
- RugKnots offers a wide array of high-quality wool and silk rugs at a reasonable price. Moreover, every purchase will be shipped for free. Take advantage of this promo and buy as much home decor rugs as you need without additional shipping charges. Our 30-day free returns provide additional security in your online shopping experience.
- Collection: Wool & Silk
- Primary Color: Green
Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE