9' x 12' Golden/Plum Persian Rug
Rustic plum-red and gold dominate this 9' x 12' Persian Rug - while light green, daisy yellow and ivory play among its intricate patterns. This Pakistani work of art would look stunning amidst intricate displays or would serve as a great focal point in a more simplistic design. Detailed floral patterns and a longer fringe give this Persian a whimsical edge, while traditional Persian patterns and designs ensure it will never go out of style.
- Pak Persian Rugs undergo a meticulous weaving process as each thread is hand-knotted to form a complex design. Our Persian Rugs are carefully and artistically weaved by artisans with years of craftsmanship and experience in carpet-making. Every single individual knot is done without the use of machinery and naturally-dyed for richer color. Displaying a Persian rug is a chic way to vamp up your room. We recommend adding a Persian rug in your bedroom, living room or other spaces that need style and sophistication. For more tips, check out this blog on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. We treat your orders with the utmost care. With 100% Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping), we know you'll be satisfied with our excellent RugKnots customer service. Order today!
- Collection: Persian Area Rugs
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 9.17 ft. W x 12.08 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP16-1-12-251