Scarlet Red/Blue/Ivory Southwestern Rug - Multiple Sizes
Original price $119.00
Current price $95.00
An intricately patterned rug like this Indian rug from our Tangier collection features pineapples and motifs with a tribal patterned border. It is in predominant red with accents of blue and ivory. This traditional rug is ideal for several styles from traditional to contemporary. You definitely have multiple design possibilities with this floor piece.
- A soft rug at 0.50 pile height is great for bedrooms to create a relaxing and soothing space. Even with its high pile height, this Indian rug is guaranteed durable because it is made of wool, a strong and hardwearing rug material. It can stand heavy foot traffic and exposure to sun and rain. It is a great decor for both indoors and outdoors with health benefits that you may not think a decor can do. It is a great air filter that traps dust and air pollutants, making the space safe for people with sensitivities or allergies. You can decorate a kid's room with this rug and not worry about harmful chemicals in rugs because this is made of purely natural wool fibers. Transform any space with this visually effective decor from RugKnots. Get the best deals and offers when you shop today!
- Collection: Tangier Collection
- Primary Color: Red
- Made in: India
- Size: 2'x3", 2'3"x8', 3'6"x5'6", 5'x8', 7'6"x9'6", 8'x11', 9'6"x13'6"
- Pile Height: 0.50
- Construction: Indian Hand Tufted
- Material: 100% WOOL PILE
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: TANGITAN-3RED