Make your room more royal by featuring this 10' x 12' Vintage Overdyed Rug. This charming, romantically red rug features extremely intricate designs that are laid out in dark plum and burgundy tones; a deep, bright red wash covers each inch of this piece for a harmonious and modern result. The rug's center area features a symmetrical design anchored around a single floral motif in the center. Its borders are multi-layered and include detailed, small designs. Made of 100% cruelty-free wool.
- Overdyed Vintage Rugs are antique rugs that are preserved in an intricate dyeing process. We have Vintage Overdyed Rugs that are great for your space. These rugs mainly originate from the Ottoman Empire. They undergo a gentle process of overdyeing using all natural dyes so they won't fade or bleed. Our Vintage Overdyed Rugs are a great way to get the feel of a traditional Oriental rug with a more updated, modern look. With 100% Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping), we know you'll be satisfied with our excellent RugKnots customer service!
- Collection: Overdyed
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 9 ft. 6 in. W x 12 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: APVRD-4-12-618