13' x 18' Mustard/Butter Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 13' x 18' Peshawar Ziegler Rug would be a charming addition to any room in your house! This beautiful piece is velvety soft with an earthy color palette. Hand-made in Pakistan, this large wool rug is full of nature-inspired designs and boasts a neutral color palette consisting of tan, blue, yellow and orange. It's the perfect piece for adding sophistication and style to your space.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. Want to know how to keep your rug looking brand new? Check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Tan
- Size: 12 ft. 8 in. W x 17 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR628-A2652