The classic traditional look of this rug depicts the rich culture and artistry. The 8' x 10' Ivory/Caramel Brown Ikat Rug is a combination of vibrant colors Gold, Brown, Ivory and a pinch of olive. It is a remarkable area rug that suits every space in your home.
- The earth shades gold, brown, ivory and tan combined together to make this wonderful piece of interior adornment. This beautiful Ikat rug displays an intricate and colorful pattern. A fusion of dark and light colors with hand-knotted designs creates an elegant piece of floor art that will be the centerpiece of any room. This Ikat rug is made of New Zealand wool, known for its softness when touched. It will surely bring a warm feeling to every room. The vibrant colors of the rug is obtained through the use of vegetable dyes. Vegetable dyes are organic, environmentally friendly and harm-free yet long lasting. RugKnots Oriental rugs are imported from the heart of Pakistan, where the best hand-knotted weavers are found. Hand-Knotted is a process of manual hand weaving that ensures accuracy and durability. The Oriental rugs sold by RugKnots are all authentic. Get the rugs that fit your home from RugKnots. Buy the 8' x 10' Ivory/Caramel Brown Ikat Rug for Free Shipping and avail the 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for absolutely free!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 7.83 ft. W x 9.83 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1773