8' x 10' Tan/Golden Honey Ikat Rug
Gold is widely known for it's great value. Yet, gold nowadays is not only the color for valuable metal mostly molded into jewelries, gold is now the color of indestructible beauty. The 8' x 10' Tan/Golden Honey Ikat Rug is one of the finest investment that is worth every penny.
- A wonderful investment, not as expensive as precious gold, but a gold that stores in memories that will surely last forever. Golden tones, alternating patterns, and a striped border highlight the quality of this beautiful Ikat rug. In between each oval shape are thin golden lines connecting each shape like vines. The remarkable distribution of light and dark shades makes this Ikat rug elegantly regal. This large area rug is a perfect addition to your living room or in your bedroom where you want to make memories with families and friends and cherish them forever. The 8' x 10' Tan/Golden Honey Ikat Rug is made of pure wool from New Zealand. It is perfected through manual weaving by hand known as Hand-knotted, primarily practiced in Pakistan. The rug is then dyed using harm-free, environmental friendly vegetable dyes. It was washed and properly dried to obtain the elegant appearance it has now. Get the 8' x 10' Tan/Golden Honey Ikat Rug for FREE SHIPPING at RugKnots and enjoy the 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for free.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1769