8' x 10' Dark Brown/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Bold, thick lines are hand-knotted across this 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug's center for a striking look. Its borders feature thinner, more intricate designs that soften the statement of this classic work of art. This overdyed, wool rug's traditional design includes sweeping curved lines and delicate floral patterns. An endlessly versatile piece that's perfect for adding a warm and cozy touch to any space in your home.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Dark Grey
- Size: 8 ft. 10 in. W x 10 ft. 10 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-71