4' x 6' Ivory/Ruby Red Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This cheerful 4' x 6' Peshawar Ziegler Rug features bright reds and soft beige, with hints of rose and gold. A simplistic pattern and plenty of cream-colored negative space ensure that it won't detract from the rest of your room's existing design. A bold border compliments a sparsely yet strategically designed interior, drawing the eye to a simply elegant focal center point.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to know how to make your rug beautiful through the years? Don't forget to read these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 4 ft. W x 6 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1258