6' x 9' Violet/Chocolate Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Traditional designs and elegant colors play beautifully together in this stunning oriental rug. Floral designs are woven symmetrically across the 6' x 9' Peshawar Ziegler Rug's canvas, leading the eye to a single centerpiece. The hand-tufted, wool rug's highly detailed, multi-layered border features similar design motifs repeated on a smaller and more detailed scale. A touch of dark plum color adds richness, depth, and a bit of fun to this traditional rug. Perfect for adding sophistication to any space.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to learn how to maintain the beauty of your rug? Check out these tips on How to Prevent/Remove Pet Stains and Odors on Oriental Rugs. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Green
- Size: 6 ft. 1 in. W x 8 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9GR-4-12-664